Twiga Acoustic Board is a high-density rigid board made of glasswool insulation. It’s one side is laminated with black glass cloth for better sound absorption and aesthetic finish. The other side is laminated with aluminium foil to act as a vapour barrier.
- Product name: Twiga Acoustic Board.
- Thickness: 25 mm thick rigid board.
- Density: 70-80 kg/m3.
- Top facing: Black glass cloth.
- Bottom facing: Aluminium foil.
- Size of the board: 2.5m x 1.2m.
- Lower installation cost.
- Increases room space due to lower insulation thickness.
- High acoustic properties.
- No perforated metal cover is required.
- More area for acoustic absorption.
- Easy to install, maintain and retrofit.
- No fiber migration.
- AHU room.
- Sound attenuator/box.
- Generator canopy.
- Vibration control at automobile crash testing pit.